Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Wheels on the Bus...


As we all know "The Wheels on the Bus" is a popular children's song. It is popular on journeys to keep children amused because it has a very repetitive rhythm. 

It may seem that summer just arrived, but it will be gone as quickly as it came. I can't believe how short ours was. Labour Day is just around the corner and that means the kids are back to school. 

I had all my school photos tucked away in their report card envelopes and created this elementary school years mini album to remember them. This is the perfect time of year to start one yourself. I am showing all the pages I created - all from leftover scraps. Hope this gives you some inspiration!
                                                                                                                            







Make the most of the remaining weeks of sunshine! ~ Sharka

No comments:

Post a Comment