Back in August I made a Hallowe'en Panorama and gave it to a friend who ❤'s pumpkins! She held an open house and had her spooky panorama lit. The ladies that attended asked her if she would show them how to make one… but for Christmas!
You can guess the rest… I created a Christmas Panorama and taught it at a class at her house. Eight ladies participated.
We started just after 7pm and everyone (both non-crafters and experienced crafters) was finished by 10pm. Afterwards we hung out, had some libations, chatted and had a great time. I got to bed at 1:30 a.m.!
Whether you’re looking for a unique handcrafted gift for someone, or a decoration for yourself, this panorama is cute and sure to add to the Christmas spirit!
I still have 3 kits available – $25.00 each per kit, taxes included (plus shipping and handling which will vary by your location). You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you prefer to purchase the supplies and make one without the kit, the following are supplies that I used.
- Square Gift Box (small 3 5/8” wide x 6 ½” high from Dollarama ($1.00))
- (2) 12”x12” Christmas Patterned Paper (used Happy Winter and Christmas Joy by Imaginisce®)
- Coordinating cardstock colours for scene elements, ie: tree, fireplace, etc.
- (3) 3 1/8” chipboard squares ((1) platform to create scene and (2) glued together to attach under lid (flipped upside down) to create a lip for the top).
- Cricut® Cartridges – Elegant Edges, Joys of the Season, Winter Woodland (cut out scene elements, ie: tree, fireplace, frame, etc.
- Martha Stewart Paper Punches – Branch (green garland), Deep Edge Punch, Gifts (presents)
- Glitter Pom-poms (baubles for tree); beads work very well.
- Jolee’s Boutique Dimensional Stickers – stockings and gold star
- Tim Holt’s Distressing Ink – Fired Brick and Vintage
- (4) Wooden Mushroom Button Plugs – create feet underneath Panorama
- Battery Tea Light
Thanks for stopping by today! ~ Sharka