Thursday, July 11, 2013

May & June Projects


It’s been pretty crazy around here and that is why I’ve been absent from the blog-o-sphere!
To be honest, I didn't even realize it has been over a month since I posted anything…

To catch up I’m simply going to show a bit of everything in this post - paintings and paper art I’ve finished from when I last touched base. Here we go...

    
    Yana 16" x 20" Acrylic on Canvas                  West Coast Treasure 
                                                                          12" x 24" Acrylic on Canvas

    
    Haven't named this one yet... 14" x 18" Acrylic on Canvas
    
Wedding Album for a client

Memoy Keepsake of Rumbles for a friend  

Fairy-Spuds, 12" x 12" Acrylic on Canvas

I hope these give you some ideas for your own creations! ~ Sharka

No comments:

Post a Comment