Do you have a Cat?
What is a Cat?
Gentle eyes that see so much,
paws that have the quiet touch.
Purrs to signal "all is well"
and show more love than words can tell.
Graceful movements touched with pride,
a calming presence by our side.
A friendship that will last and grow –
small wonder why we love them so.
~ Author Unknown
I have an artist friend named AJ. From her biography, “AJ’s world is one of bright colours, and textures as tactile as an artist’s canvas, or as smooth as the fur of one her favourite artistic subjects, her cat Rumbles.”
Sadly AJ recently lost Rumbles… :(
I felt I had to do something, so I created a memory keepsake mini album for her. I finished the album this weekend and delivered it to her studio today. She is away on summer vacation and it will be waiting on her return.
- A strange black cat on your porch brings prosperity.
- When moving to a new home, always put the cat through the window instead of the door, so that it will not leave.
- To reverse the bad luck curse of a black cat crossing your path, first walk in a circle, then go backward across the spot where it happened and count to 13…. Really
- A happy cat carries its tail upright, while a nervous one holds it down low.
- Cats' eyes don't glow in the dark, they only reflect light.
- Cats lick people as a sign of affection
I could tell you more, but I won’t do that to you all… www.catquotes.com ~ Sharka