Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pre-Happy New Year!



As 2010 draws to a close, there are 31 hours left for us to close the door on this year and open the door on the New Year. I thought it a good time to celebrate what we want to do more of... for me it's more blogging, concentrating more on my painting and spending more time in my studio.

We got a new camera for Christmas and I took some photos of my studio to share with you. I have been there since June and am happy to finally be able to show some photos. Along with the camera was an iMac and the last few days have been just a little "frustrating" as I'm not doing very well with change...lol!

As I sign off I also wanted to share a December quote, I think it is pretty self-explanatory.

How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh - I love looking into other artists' studios!

    I look forward to seeing your creations and reading more of your blog in 2011!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and a Happy New Year to you :) thank you for stopping by...it was nice to see a comment and I hope to have more of them in 2011 too. It's amazing what a good or better camera(s) do for photo purposes.

    ReplyDelete