Friday, March 25, 2011

Standard #10 Envelope becomes Multi-Pocket Mini Album!

I caught the latest bug that's been going around so have had a few days to do research on the computer (when we want to search the internet, it's called "research" in our home). I found this wonderful tutorial on YouTube by Laura from Following the Paper Trail on how to make a multi-pocket envelope album. Nice on its own or a few combined to make a mini scrapbook.

The neatest thing... this 4 pocket mini album is made from just one, #10 standard envelope that we all have at home or from the mail we get everyday. It doesn't matter if it has preprinted material on it because it will all be covered with great patterned paper in the end!


After I watched the tutorial I went and tried to make one... I was going to make one for Spring and/or Easter. After it was all put together and embellished, with the papers I used it turned out to be a general theme for any occasion.

The one envelope will give you four different pockets; one on the top, two on the right hand side and the last one in the back. I recommend checking out this tutorial (and her others) for some great mini album ideas and projects.



I hope I feel better soon so I can get back to my normal routine and I hope you all have a wonderful and creative weekend! ~ Sharka

No comments:

Post a Comment