Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!!


So this is the last Saturday in 2011! To ring in the New Year, I started making three calendars yet haven’t been able to finish ONE on time… A new calendar would have been the perfect thing to start the New Year with - hope to have them finished by Monday! Attached are some photos of the one I have completed the most. I hope they can give you some creative inspiration!


I’d also like to share this quote I read the other day…

If it didn’t Bring you Joy
Just Leave it Behind.
Let’s Ring in the New Year
 With Good Things in Mind.
Let Every Bad Memory Go
That Brought Heartache and Pain.
And Let’s Turn a New Leaf
With the Smell of New Rain.
Let’s Forget Past Mistakes
Making Amends for This Year.
Sending You These Greetings
To Bring you Hope and Cheer
Happy New Year!
~ Sharka

2 comments:

  1. Good idea worth following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calendars have always been one of my favourite things!

    ReplyDelete