Monday, July 30, 2012

Studio Tours... Harmony Arts Festival



I said the same thing last year, “I can't believe the Harmony Arts Festival is but a few days away”, but this year it has really snuck up on me! I thought I still had a few weeks…

I will once again be participating in two events; two paintings for sale under the "big white tent" as a North Shore Artists’ Guild member, and in the Studio Tours along with 15 other fellow artists’ at 195 Studios.

The Studio Tours are a unique opportunity to meet the artists in their studios. We will be there to give personalized tours, answer any questions or simply just “chat”.

HAF is August 3-12, with the studio tours on the weekends only. See our listing for dates and times in the HAF Guide (Page 10) in Sunday, July 29th’s North Shore News or online.

If you are able to make it to the festival, the BIG white tent will be located west of the Silk Purse in West Vancouver's John Lawson Park. For both events, come and browse through a great collection of art, from oils and watercolours to acrylics and mixed media... ~ Sharka


No comments:

Post a Comment